Specialist Engineer (ServiceNow)
Opportunity for a Specialist Engineer with design experience in ServiceNow available in Sydney
Your new company
Your new employer is recognized as leading the industry in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure, and innovation in everything from payments to internet banking and mobile apps.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing sound input, leadership and decision guidance in order to drive excellence, quality and performance for an IT service, across one or multiple portfolios
- Undertake solution design and engineering of reusable IT services, to provide business value across multiple programmes and initiatives
- Provide technical consulting and advice to projects to ensure alignment to IT&T strategy, architectures, and utilisation of standardised IT services.
- Analyse a wide range of technical data within systems and processes, to anticipate and address problems, or identify improvement opportunities.
- Identify and mitigate issues or risks associated with design or solution proposals.
- Facilitate and contribute to transitioning target architecture from current to desired state.
- Provide feedback on effectiveness of target solution architecture, including any comments that impact or change the target solution architecture and standards.
What you'll get in return
- Strong technical experience and understanding of ServiceNow, ITSM, Cloud computing, CI/CD pipeline, automation, testing, networking and related technologies
- Experience in IT architecture or design
- Minimum of 3 years ServiceNow portal design, development experience (MID Server integration, Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Actions, UI Macros, Service Portal and CMS pages).
- Experience with implementing large scale and high-volume software solutions
- Delivery and management of Service Management Proof of Concepts that can span outside the scope of ServiceNow technology
As a Specialist Engineer, you will receive a competitive salary and will become a part of a dynamic, fast paced company at their Sydney CBD office with hybrid work environment.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role click “apply now”, or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role contact Simon Pym on 02 8113 6405 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgLHS 297508