Your new company
RD Jones Group is a family-owned business, operating for over 35 years, encompassing a diverse range of companies. The group has holdings within hospitality, gaming, and technology industries, such as The Moseley Beach Club, The Woodcroft Hotel and The Gully Public House & Garden, just to name a few.
RD Jones Group are passionate about people and creating an unforgettable experience. They take great pride in committing to career progression and mentoring for all employees throughout their journey with the company. The Group shares in 4 core values, accountability, innovation, resilience, and fun. The Group consists of hard-working, creative individuals that are all incredibly innovative, sharing their ideas and visions to meet company targets, while being held accountable for decisions made.
Your new role
This role will see you responsible for developing and managing effective social media strategies across multiple channels and platforms for a range of venues. These channels will include Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and YouTube. Being responsible for creating content aligned to each brand and ensuring followers are kept up to date with engaging and relevant information. This will include responding to the public on social platforms in a professional and timely manner.
The role will also be responsible for ensuring that appealing imagery and video content is produced, to flow through to social channels based on the social media calendar posting schedule that this position will create. The role will measure the success of all campaigns through in-depth analysis utilising tools such as Facebook Insights and Google Analytics.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Exceptional communications (written and verbal), strong engagement, influencing and negotiation abilities
- Previous experience in a social media position (3+ years), coupled with experience driving engagement and reach across multiple social media channels
- A strong work ethic
- Strong organisational skills with a problem solving and can-do attitude
- Experience in content creation and digital marketing, preferably within the hospitality, fashion, or lifestyle industry
- Qualifications in Marketing
- Demonstrated experience with social media strategy and paid promotions on Instagram & Facebook - Youtube & TikTok a bonus
- Experience working in a similar role/role and a portfolio of work relevant to our requirements for this role
- Experience in Google and Facebook advertising
- Proficient in understanding Google Analytics, key performance indicators and social media analytics tools and platforms
- Sound (preferred) or basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator. Will receive full graphics design support from Graphic Designer
You’ll be offered an exciting permanent opportunity with the opportunity to broaden your social media and engagement experience. The group offers multiple other benefits such as being able to try new products and attend multiple, exciting events! The group consists of multiple hard-working individuals, working on fast-moving projects, however, your time with the group will be invaluable. You will be working within a creative and dynamic team, allowing you to share all of your ideas, and bring lots of creativity to the groups vision. You will be encouraged to develop your career and knowledge with guidance from current managers and enthusiastic employees.
What you need to do now
Your Marketing, Communications & Digital expert, Sonia Diestel-Feddersen is recruiting this exciting vacancy. If this sounds like the role you have been looking for and hold all of the above requirements, apply now via the link. For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Sonia Diestel-Feddersen on 7221 4154.LHS 297508