Your new company
With decades of experience building a mix of luxury residential and commercial builds, this builder have an incredible reputation throughout the local market and continue to go from strength to strength. This is the company for you if you value a work/life balance and enjoy working on beautiful projects with quality, reliable trades and a strong team.
Your new role
Managing the construction on 10 luxury villas in Byron Bay, you'll be the point of contact for all on site trades, deliveries and consultants and will be responsible for ensuring the site is safe and operating efficiently. You'll create a collaborative, positive culture on site and ensure work is completed to the standard of quality required.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Proven experience as a Site Manager/Foreman/Supervisor on projects $5m+ (Luxury Residential or Commercial)
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Proactive management of trades and the project programme
- Show drive and an excellent attitude in regards to safety and achieving time/quality/cost targets
- Excellent building knowledge and up to date construction methodology
In return you'll be joining a builder of choice with a fantastic reputation, a positive working environment and long term relationships with trades, clients and consultants. There is an attractive salary package on offer which will be negotiated upon your experience and skillset. Interviews taking place immediately with a start pending notice period.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Adam Powell now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508