Your new company
Hays is working for a highly capable and financially secure construction company, operating interstate since 2012 and recently establishing an office in Canberra. Main three areas of delivery are refurbishment, construction and fit out. The business holds a culture and personality every employee is proud of. This company is known for high-quality workmanship and excellent customer relations. Their attention to detail sets them apart from other companies and is why they win repeat work from clients across retail, office fitout and more
Your new role
As the Site Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing one or several commercial refurbishment / fit out jobs at any one time. You will:
What you'll need to succeed
- Supervise and coordinate contractors on site;
- Work closely with the Project Manager;
- Manage and deliver program on time;
- Ensure all WHS requirements are being upheld;
- Undertake trade work as necessary;
- Organise the procurement and delivery of materials; and
- Communication with all relevant stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
- Proven experience supervising construction projects,
- A trade background is preferred;
- Ability to problem solve, interpret detailed drawings and buildability;
- Show proven commitment and passion for your job;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Site Manager to work within an reputable brand, beginning their Canberra story. You will work alongside highly experienced, knowledgeable construction professionals. With autonomy in your role, they are able to offer flexibility in hours and a positive, close-knit, collaborative team culture.
What you need to do now
Apply today if you think you have the capability to succeed in this role. Should you wish to discuss this opportunity or others in further detail, please contact Tayla Bennett from Hays Construction on 02 6230 5142 or email Tayla.email@example.com.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.LHS 297508