Your new company
An international mining house that is at the forefront of the extraction of coal is seeking a Site Administrator responsible for supporting the site management team. Multiple opportunities throughout the Bowen Basin.
Your new role
In this role your duties will include;
What you'll need to succeed
- Producing reports and document control
- Arrange travel and accommodation bookings
- Support the onboarding of new workers
- Be first point of contact for executives and management to assist with daily tasks
- Provide support for event planning, client meetings and management
- Maintaining data records and producing reports
- Working with departments to ensure that targets are achieved
- Assist with ensuring compliance and following on-site policies.
- Other administration duties as required
To be successful in this role you will need;
What you'll get in return
- Current Coal Board Medical and Standard 11
- Strong knowledge of the local mining industry
- Self-motivated with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess excellent communication skills and phone manner.
- Pre-existing administration and planning experience in a similar industry
- Work well is busy environments
- Strong computer skills with a knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
This position is FIFO from Townsville or Rockhampton to Bowen Basin, 10:4 roster with meals and accommodation provided. Casual and Permanent Contract available - depending on suitability for role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sarah Raines.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508