Your new company
We are recruiting for a mining company based in Central QLD, that specialises in the provision of earthmoving services to the mining, construction & rural sectors. They are seeking a Site Administrator responsible for supporting the site management team.
Your new role
In this role your duties will include;
What you'll need to succeed
- Producing reports and document control
- Be first point of contact for executives and management to assist with daily tasks
- High volume of data entry with 100% accuracy
- Liaise with Superintendents/Supervisors
- Assist with ensuring compliance and following on-site policies.
- Other administration duties as required
To be successful in this role you will need;
What you'll get in return
- Current Coal Board Medical and Standard 11
- Current Drivers License
- Strong knowledge of the local mining industry
- Self-motivated with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Pre-existing administration and planning experience in a similar industry
- Work well is busy environments
- Very good understanding of Excel & spreadsheets
This a permanent role that is working 20/25 hours Monday to Friday. It is for an immediate start in the Bowen Basin.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sarah Raines now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508