Your new company
International copper business that has a big Nickel refinery down south of WA. They operate long life mines in several countries and employ over 20k people world-wide.
Your new role
You will be responsible for scoping, organising, coordinating, and executing shutdowns in the Acid Leach area of a big Nickel refinery. Some of your main duties will include:
- Detect shutdown improvement opportunities to ensure time and cost-effective delivery.
- Scoping and planning the maintenance for Shutdowns occurring in the Hydro area.
What you'll need to succeed
- Document using Pronto.
- Organising shutdown calendars and activities.
- Develop quality work packages and maintenance schedules.
- Contribute to the short and midterm maintenance plans.
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience working as a Planner in either Mining or Oil and Gas.
- Preferable to have significant mechanical experience in acid plants and high pressure acid leach circuits or similar complex plants.
- Sound understanding of Pronto and Autoclave.
- Expert level knowledge and experience scheduling shutdowns in MS Project.
- Current C Class Driver's License.
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and Drug & Alcohol test.
What you need to do now
- This opportunity can be either contract transitioning to permanency or straight permanency.
- 8/6 roster, dayshift 12h.
- Competitive salary package.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508