Your new company
Our client has been experiencing exponential growth and is looking for skilled Sheet Metal General hands to join the team alongside a team of highly skilled professionals. No experience in Sheet Metal? That's okay, the team here have trained up staff from scratch from day 1 & willing to answer all your questions and attend to your training requirements.
Your new role
Will include but not limited to: Manufacturing, Making sheet metal products including pipes, ducting, car bodies, signs and cladding.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Be a team player
- Be punctual and attentive to detail
- Able to work overtime
- Ensure to wear correct PPE
- Provide most recent references
- Provide Valid working rights in Australia
The suitable candidate will receive
What you need to do now
- Ongoing work
- Career progression in the company
- An opportunity to learn valuable skills that is in high demand
- Overtime work
- Great culture, management and BBQs!
If this role sounds like you, click “apply” now or call 0490 437 182 now to have a private discussion with Saleh Elboray at Hays or alternatively email Saleh.Elboray@hays.com.au