Your new company
A global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
Your new role
This role will support one of our key government clients and requires candidates to have NV2 clearance. In this role you will act as a key consultant to deliver on SharePoint administration, migration of data and ultimately decommission the service.
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing subject matter expertise for and assist with administration, migration and decommission of SharePoint
- The ability to identify business requirements and deliver consulting services engagements including workshops, assessments, and other consulting services offerings
- Hands on experience with SharePoint to manage and decommission the platform
- Ability to assess SharePoint environments, provide recommendations migration, configuring, or decommissioning services
- Experience designing, configuring, implementing, and/or migrating workloads from SharePoint to other solutions
What you'll get in return
- Significant experience in a related Information Technology role with expertise in SharePoint Administration
- NV2 Clearance
- ITIL Knowledge (Desirable)
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels up to C - Suite level
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
In return you will be a part of an organisation, great culture that provides a work life balance, whilst being part of a great project that has the potential to shape the future data space.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV at Laura.Diaz@hays.com.au. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please
contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508