Your new company
Internationally renowned Geospatial company in 4 countries and nationally across Australia. They are now scaling up across Australia and are on the hunt for the brightest and most ambitious technicians and engineers in the region. Your new company is able to draw on their 60 plus years of proven history providing specialist rental equipment, asset management, and services to a diverse range of local and overseas markets including: civil engineering, rail, water, oil and gas, commercial and residential construction, and outdoor events.
Your new role
As the service technician, you will collaborate with your team of 6. You will be specialised in the geospatial equipment department and will put your technical knowledge via servicing equipment in the workshop and providing customer support to your customer's out in the field.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have a Civil Engineering degree focused within surveying or similar
- You will have some experience in the field as surveyor or assistant.
- Possess sound communication to clear portray technical questions and answers.
- Sound Geospatial knowledge
- Exposed to Robotic total stations, 3D scanners & GPS Rover.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary
- Working on permanent site
- Great team culture
- Good opportunity to learn other areas and specialisms
- Family friendly hours
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 03) 8602 9828
If this role isn't quite right for you and would like to hear more about other opportunities in Civil | Structural | Building Services then please reach out for a confidential discussion about your career.
Share this role with your network and become eligible for a $200 E-gift card through our Hays 'Refer a Friend" Program.LHS 297508