Your new company
My client is a leading Manufacturing organization based in Bibra Lake. This organization is recognized as being a global leader in manufacturing high security access systems and have been servicing the Australian market for over 50 years. Due to growth within the organization, my client is looking for an experience Service Scheduler to join their team on a full time, permanent contract.
Your new role
This role will entail the following duties;
What you'll need to succeed
- Scheduling of work and assignment to resource pool.
- Acceptance and placements of telephone calls from our resource team.
- Ensure the implementations of customer complaints, provide ETA’s, notification of attendance and check attendance requirements.
- Ensure communication between Service, Sales and Technical Support.
- Absence Management: Coordination of holiday absences, information on payroll.
- Support of Technical Service Team
- Administrative support of the Management Team.
- Conduct business in line with applicable laws and regulations, as well as with global and local policies and procedures and the companies code of conduct
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Professional education or demonstrable experience within customer service.
- Good computing skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience in dealing with a diverse customer base.
- High degree of customer etiquette.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build a strong career with a continually expanding company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508