Your new company
Your new company is a state government organisation seeking a Service Desk Officer to support the day-to-day operations of the Information Technology Service Desk and Applications teams.
Your new role
You will support users with technical issues, you will also be responsible for answering the phone and being that first point of contact providing top tier customer service. You will work in a team, delivering IT support to end users, which includes Office 365 and Active Directory.
You will be troubleshooting Hardware and Software and you will also have the ability to work autonomously, in an environment characterised by high volumes of work, tight deadlines, conflicting priorities and competing expectations.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Prior experience with escalating incidents, requests and liaising with the business as required.
- Demonstrated strong ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- The ability to work in a team
- A current driver’s license
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Certified (desirable)
What you need to do now
- Opportunity to gain experience with a State Government organisation
- Strong company values and culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Perth CBD
- 3-month contract
If you’re passionate about this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Technology contact Kabila Hari at Hays on 08 9265 9123 or email email@example.com. At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.LHS 297508