Your new company
A growing Managed Service Provider in Melbourne’s North-West requires a Service Desk Manager for a permanent opportunity commencing immediately. The company promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment, offering exposure to leading technologies.
Your new role
In this exciting new role, you will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Managing a team of 6-7 Service Desk Engineers.
- Ensuring a high standard of customer service is maintained throughout the team.
- Developing procedures and processes for the Service Desk.
- Providing guidance and leadership in managing, measuring, monitoring and improving the customer support experience.
- Overseeing all major incidents and service requests and taking ownership of business-wide communications.
- Handling escalations of key customers.
To be successful in your application, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience in a Service Desk Manager role.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Hardware and Network troubleshooting.
- Highly developed troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working within a Managed Service Provider.
- Prior experience working within healthcare is advantageous.
Working in an organisation where they develop and grow careers, you will be offered a competitive salary package, working across a supportive and collaborative team. This organisation prides itself on internal promotion and career development. Do not miss out!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or know of someone that may be, please click 'apply now' or forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.LHS 297508