Your new company
A large system integrator managing many Government contracts has been at the forefront of global mobile communications and is the market leading provider of voice and high-speed data communications.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Level 2 support to address customer technical support calls and emails
- Customer service request triage and conduct further investigations, progress the delivery or issue resolution.
- Provide customers staff with telephonic support on equipment operation and fault finding.
- Conduct maintenance activities on IT systems
- Generation of knowledge articles to assist or speed up future operations
- Must be committed to on-going personal development
What you'll get in return
- Degree in an Engineering discipline relevant to IT server administration or IP network engineering or telecommunications
- Understanding and ability to troubleshoot networking/communication systems incidents.
- Must have a problem-solving approach and be creative under pressure
- Must be able to listen and empathise with customer issues – putting the customer first
- Must be competent with use of Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as Microsoft Visio
- AU Citizens only. Must be able to maintain government security clearance.
What you need to do now
- Technology training from leading Global organization
- Culture that fosters learning and support
- Career development opportunities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508