Your new company
This well-regarded organisation within the education sector is customer centric and possesses a supportive and flexible organisational culture. An exciting opportunity currently exists for a highly motivated technical and customer focused Service Desk Analyst to join their team to work in an enterprise environment.
Your new role
Service Desk Analyst provides first level I.T. support to the various types of technology across the organisation’s campuses, medical and research facilities or where the organization has a presence. Working under a routine and general direction by the Service Desk Lead this position requires strong customer service skills and the ability to solve and communicate technical issues to all levels of different stakeholders. A description of roles and responsibilities are given below.
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide level 1 service desk support to the fleet of supported technology across the Organisation.
- Identify and communicate technical issues to technology users across the organisation
- Identify and report on regularly occurring problems so permanent solutions may be investigated.
- Offer and proactively research solutions to technology issues and requests and escalate to ITDS support teams as required.
- Provide remote services support for end user technologies working with Infrastructure Services and other teams to support the organisation.
- Provide rostered level 1 face to face support to end users from one of the various organisations' sites or locations where the organisation has a presence as directed by the Service Desk Lead (as required)
- Support the implementation and execution of Service Management within the service desk.
- Follow all ITDS and Service Desk processes and procedures for work performed.
What you need to do now
- Demonstrated experience in a service desk or similar customer services support role.
- Demonstrated experience supporting users in an enterprise or large corporate environment.
- Demonstrated experience providing remote or onsite technology support with a broad range of technologies, including Windows, Mac and mobile devices
- Ability to work on a rotation roster to support the IT service desk with a customer centric focus.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Ravindu Tharuka on (08) 7221 4181 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508