Your new company
$75 000 + Super + KPI's
A well-known company is looking for a new Service coordinator with sales experience to join their team located in the Western Suburbs. They look after the manufacture of specialised equipment and service premium clients around Australia
Your new role
Working in a vibrant office environment you will be responsible for receiving and processing requests from the clients.
You will be the first point of contact and will need to have a good understanding of the company.
You will be responsible for the scheduling of 5 technicians on site and processing the invoice once the job is complete.
Local area marketing coordination may happen through the year including support local trade shows and open houses, you will need to help regarding the management of marketing.
Lead management for Vic sales team including pre-qualification of leads, booking and pipeline management
What you'll need to succeed
- Scheduling of work and assignment to resource pool.
- Conduct business in line with applicable laws and regulations as well as with local policies and procedures and the company code of conduct.
- Lead the allocation action resulting from customer requests. This includes leading the communication with the customer providing ETA’s, notification of attendance and attendance requirements
- Acceptance and placements of telephone calls from our resource team.
- Ensure the implementations of customer requests, provide ETA’s, notification of attendance and check attendance requirements.
- Ensure communication between Service, Sales and Technical Support.
- Support of Technical Service Team
- Administrative support of the Management Team.
- Research and actively source new machine customers in conjunction with the marketing manager and Vic sales team
The successful applicant will need to have solid administrative and customer service skills with a background in Scheduling, the ability to work autonomously, be reliable and show a pro-active approach to work. Experience in a sales environment is highly desirable.
What you'll get in return
You will have the chance to work in a well settled company, priding themselves on offering a very good team culture environment, great salary on offer + KPI's.
You will also have the chance to grow a strong career in this field
Training provided and Hybrid opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508