Your new company
A growing Managed Service Provider in Melbourne’s East requires a Senior Systems Engineer to join its Professional Services team for a permanent role commencing immediately. The company promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment, offering exposure to leading technologies.
Your new role
In this exciting new role, you will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Delivering projects including Office 365 migrations, Server upgrades, migrations to SharePoint / Teams, etc.
- Supporting a broad range of clients to resolve high level IT issues escalated from the Service Desk team.
- Maintaining relationships with clients.
- Undertaking and performing network, systems and cloud project implementation and deployment duties.
- Assisting with escalated complex technical support requirements.
To be successful in your application, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- Strong project delivery experience across Systems, Virtualisation, Cloud, Storage, Backups, Networks and Security.
- Proven experience performing Server upgrades, Office 365 migrations, SharePoint / Teams migrations and Network configurations.
- Sound knowledge of Office 365, Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, VMware / Hyper-V, Storage (NetApp preferred), Veeam / Shadow Protect, Cisco / Aruba and Fortinet.
- Experience with N-Able RMM and ConnectWise PSA is highly advantageous.
- Highly developed troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- A tertiary education in Information Technology as well as Azure, Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, Fortinet, Aruba, NetApp and ITIL certifications are beneficial.
- Experience working within a Managed Service Provider preferred.
- Access to a car and a valid driver’s license.
Working in an organisation where they develop and grow careers, you will be offered an excellent salary package, working across a supportive and collaborative team. This organisation prides itself on internal promotion and career development. Do not miss out!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or know of someone that may be, please click ‘Apply Now’ or forward an updated CV to email@example.com.LHS 297508