Your new company
Great opportunity to join a leading W.A engineering consultancy where you are valued and supported by a collaborative and approachable senior team. Our client is a multi-discipline engineering consultancy with a strong reputation for an innovative and sustainable approach to engineering design solutions.
Your new role
Working closely with key clients, and the multi-disciplinary teams, you will:
What you will bring to the team:
- Lead and manage the design process of various structural engineering projects including institutional, industrial, commercial, and residential buildings, mine structures, bridges, drainage and coastal structures.
- Manage the scoping, project development, design, delivery, and review of assigned projects.
- Prepare job proposals, including identification of resources to meet agreed programmes budgets and performance levels
- Utilise your established project management and scheduling skills within our customised program, to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Establish client interaction through pursuit, tendering and delivery phases of projects, along with great opportunities to take on business development tasks in our relationship-oriented business
- Mentor junior team members to build and develop their skills to ensure the continuing success of the team
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience working on various structural projects in a consultancy environment
- Demonstrated self-management; ability to work autonomously and take ownership of outcomes
- Proven track-record in leadership, business development and client relationship management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A demonstrated high level of analytical, numerical, and problem-solving skills.
In return for your dedication and hard work you'll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Personalised Career growth
- A creative and innovative environment with modern tools and technology
- Excellent training, support and global career opportunities
If you’re passionate about this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Engineering contact Malcom Tshuma at Hays on 0 8 9254 4565 or email Malcom.email@example.com At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.LHS 297508