Your new company
My client is a global fortune 200 company, this is a prestigious organisation employing over 40 000 employees, in over 50 countries in the construction of residential, commercial and international projects.
Your new role
The Senior Structural Engineer is to drive sales growth by providing differentiated engineered design solutions & technical advice to customers, including Specifiers, Consultants, Developers, Contractors including site work, and Industry bodies. Achieved Chartered Engineering Status and Registration.
- Preparing designs, specifications, reports and other project documentation for customers and partners in line with segment and customer requirements as well as Quality Assurance guidelines.
- Evaluates customer and partner need, develops application (design) proposals, and manages project delivery requirements, including specification, technical advice and design work.
- Responsible for technical escalation point for less experienced engineers and signing-off / certification of designs as required.
- Provide leadership to, and assist in the development of other engineers, through guidance and coaching.
- Deliver whole of project solutions including presenting regular updates to customers and performance metrics, in alignment to Segment’s business targets and strategies.
- Lead the management of DIFOT and Quality output of design work.
- Perform structural site inspections as requested by partners and prepare technical reports.
- Lead design and engineering projects from start to finish with an innovation and problem-solving focus.
What you'll need to succeed
Qualified Engineer (BEng Civil/ Structural) and recognised by AIE or IENZ and Eligible for CPEng& RBP
Commercial Construction experience (5+ years)
Chartered engineer experienced within concrete and Lifting Design
What you'll get in return
- Work for a global fortune 200 company.
- Have the best internal career progression opportunity.
- Benefit from hybrid working long term.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Kimberley.email@example.com, or call Kim on 0481 545 905 now.LHS 297508