Your new company
Hays legal have partnered with a world-renowned insurance group with an incredibly supportive, friendly and flexible culture. They are seeking an experienced Senior Solicitor to join their team to support and advice on major disputes and regulatory matters.
Your new role
In this role, you will manage and advise on important disputes, litigation and regulatory matters involving key regulators including ASIC, APRA, ACCC and SIRA. In addition, you will:
What you'll need to succeed
- Deliver high quality, strategic and commercially focused legal advice in a timely manner to various stakeholders within the business
- Instruct and manage external counsel in the conduct of significant litigation and regulatory matters.
- Advise on remediation programs and related regulatory matters.
- Monitor legislative/regulatory changes to proactively identify issues which may impact regulatory compliance or business processes.
- Project manage all legal aspects of new projects and initiatives
To be successful in this role, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Admitted as an Australian legal practitioner with a current practising certificate
- 8+ years PAE
- Previous experience in commercial disputes and litigation, financial services regulatory, general commercial contracts and knowledge of general insurance products
- Proven experience in preparing and delivering legal advice, preparing and reviewing court documents and undertaking factual and legal investigations and analysis.
- Highly developed written and verbal communications
What you need to do now
- Opportunity to work in a career defining role in a dynamic, fast-growing
- Flexible working conditions with the option to work from home
- Attractive salary and bonus structure
- A firm that values their staff and promotes a health working environment and culture
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us Suras Khosla now on (03) 9604 9519 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508