Your new company
Your new company is a leading Tertiary Education provider, based in Melbourne. They are embarking on a cutting-edge education software initiative and require an accomplished Senior Software Developer to join their team.
Your new role
The Senior Software Developer is responsible for a range of quality software development and construction practices to support the Virtual Assistant program. This includes providing technical leadership and solutions designs across the testing, development and maintenance of applications software.
You will be working closely with the development team, content writers, conversational designers, users, business analysts, project managers and testing staff to deliver well-engineered applications that meet business requirements and satisfy stakeholder needs.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong NodeJS backend experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Agile methodologies, cloud based services, SQL.
- Experience with common GCP services (such as AppEngine, Load Balancing).
- Security-focus (security principles, SAST, DAST etc).
- Substantial experience in the delivery of quality software development and construction practices, including application development, identification of test needs, testing and testing techniques, web development tools, configuration/release management, coding standards, code reuse and documentation.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a long-term contract role with attractive daily rates. This is also your golden opportunity to work for a Tertiary Education provider leader, add an impressive digital project to your portfolio and a chance to collaborate with an outstanding team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508