Due to outstanding success and phenomenal growth, one of Melbourne's leading Residential Real Estate Agencies have a vacancy for a Senior Sales Consultant to join their innovative and dynamic team based in Altona. Supported by a great team of professionals with a fantastic attitude and strong work/life balance, this could be the break you have been looking for.
Your New Role
The primary role of a Senior Sales consultant will include promoting and selling properties and build strong relationships while establishing trust and acting as liaisons between the company and clients. You will meet sales quotas by providing exceptional attention to customers and help discover their best solution to ensure that the customers' needs are fulfilled. Role and Responsibilities:
- Prospecting for buyers
- Attend Inspections & man display suites as required
- Follow up supplied leads through to reservation and signed contract
- Identifying opportunities to increase sales to existing clients – developing and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Sales Negotiations
- Achieve sales targets, ensuring the highest level of customer service is maintained and always delivered, consistent with profitable operation
- Embrace and deliver the clients USP and selling process at all opportunities dealing with clients.
- Be pro-active in all areas of news and media releases relating to property and the market
- Share knowledge and ideas – consistently engaging
What you will need to succeed
- Ideally the candidate would have 3 years+ experience within residential real estate
- Have a proven property sales track record
- Driven and hardworking individual as this is the culture provided by the company
- Ability to nurture current relationships with stakeholders and create rapport with new clients
- Proactive, resourceful, and willing to go the extra mile – Being a team player is a must!
- Remuneration $60-80k Base + Super + Commissions
- Working from home opportunities.
- Car Park facilities
- All the latest innovative property technology software’s to enhance your service.
- Premium portfolio of properties to sell in a prestigious location just 150m from the beach.
- Social working culture with Friday night drinks, Christmas parties and monthly movie evenings.
- For the right candidate, great opportunities for career progression.
- The chance to work for a reputable and well-established company within the Melbourne real estate sphere.
- Work and report to a team of professionals with over 30 years’ experience that will enhance your learning at every stage of the process.
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in within property contact Conor at Hays on 0406762713 or email email@example.com.LHS 297508