Your new company
As an industry leader in financial services, this Top 4 Bank has a strong presence across 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia and New Zealand. With head office located in Melbourne, you will be joining a business that is committed to attracting and retaining the best, by offering a genuine career path into a world of opportunities.
Your new role
- Top 4 Bank
- Melbourne CBD
- Full-Time Permanent Opportunity
- EXCELLENT salary package (plus bonus plus employee benefits)
- Hybrid working environment
As a Senior Relationship Manager, you will be managing a portfolio of Commercial Business Banking customers across a broad range of industries;
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be delivering insightful customer conversations by being curious and passionate about businesses at all stages – start, run, grow, and transition.
- You will acquire new Commercial customers as well as grow and retain your portfolio of customers by collaborating with product specialists to ensure customers are offered the most suitable products, services and digital offering whilst acting in their best interest.
- You will work closely with Credit Risk to deliver commercial outcomes within Business Banking’s risk appetite.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent customer focus with genuine curiosity for understanding customer drivers and delivering solutions to meet their needs.
- Several years’ experience working in a bank as a high performer Relationship Manager.
- Strong knowledge of financial statements and credit assessment skills incorporation (background of sound business lending).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated people management and coaching skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, work with a team with proven analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Existing broker relationship is highly preferred.
This Top 4 Bank is focused on seeing their people thrive as well as their customers. They will give you every opportunity to develop your career.
You'll also receive:
What you need to do now
- A highly competitive salary inc. super + bonus
- Access to all employee benefits this Big 4 has to offer
- A flexible working set up.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now', or email Josh Hipolito at email@example.com, to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508