Your new company
You will be working for one of the Big 4 banks focused on a flexible, diverse and inclusive culture that values innovation and technology whilst working together to improve the financial well-being of customers, communities and employees.
Your new role
Digital Operations and Technology (DOT) exists to accelerate the transformation of the Bank and drive customer experience and technology outcomes for the digital era and delivers a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million + customers. We offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world’s best systems and processes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Assisting in project management processes (Group Delivery Framework), for example status reporting, timesheet management, time management and benefits tracking.
- Proactively monitoring project, system delivery and benefits realisation in accordance with Group policies and procedures & coordinating program and project meetings including the distribution of papers, development of agendas and minute taking
- Assembling, maintaining and collating project information to produce coordinated, consolidated and timely reporting, for example, risks and issues, milestones, resources, financials, etc.
- Provide timely and accurate reports for management and other program and project governance groups
- Draws insights from reports and shares these with relevant project/program resources and stakeholders.
- Evaluate effectiveness of project management tools - PlanView, processes and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
What you'll get in return
- 2 years + project experience including financial management and contract management
- Experience in working in project team environment
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Proficient PC skills e.g. MS Office suite, MS Power Point , PlanView and Fieldglass
In return you will receive the opportunity to work for an industry leader that invests in its people and the wealth of opportunities that come along with it such as a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits with the chance of career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508