Your new company
HAYS Technology in Geelong are currently partnered with a large Public Health Sector organisation located in South-West region of Victoria.
We are seeking to appoint full-time permanent Senior Project Manager
, leading and delivering CRM implementation across South West Victoria. This will be a team leadership role, managing internal project staff and work collaboratively with the vendor, cross-functional teams to ensure the objectives and benefits of the project are delivered on time. Building highly effective and efficient project to deliver a clear implementation plan and roadmap that is delivered on time and within budget.
The role is based in Warrnambool, Victoria with 3 days onsite and 2 days working from home.
Your new role
The Senior Project Manager will be reporting to Projects Director, working collaboratively across the business to provide project management and delivery expertise for the development and implementation of multiple complex projects in a business transformation program.
You will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Ensuring projects are adhere to time, cost, quality and delivery requirements.
- Developing project strategies, documentations and ICT business cases.
- Managing multiple implementation projects using the PMO project framework and implementation tools.
- Leading project teams and managing end to end project management and delivery life cycle.
- Managing program governance, approaches, delivery plans, communication and reporting to the key stakeholders.
- Developing and maintaining strong collaborative working relationships within the business.
- Developing Risk and Governance strategies.
- Partnering with an established change management specialist to deliver change communication effectively.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Tertiary degree in an information systems related discipline or equivalent information technology experience.
- Project management qualification – PMP/ PRINCE2/ PMBOK and/or Agile/Scrum certification.
- Demonstrated experience as Senior Project Manager in a large and complex environment.
- Demonstrated experience in Program and Project Management particularly managing inter project dependencies and resource demands.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a $15M+ CRM/EMR implementation projects.
- Demonstrated experience in managing stakeholders at all levels including CEO’s.
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business problems proactively identifying improvement opportunities to add value to business operations.
- Change Management qualifications or experience is highly desirable.
- Working experience in Public Sector, Insurance, Health & Disability organisation will be highly desirable.
Please note: Due to the nature of our client, for this role you MUST
be an Australian Citizen OR a Permanent Resident OR
Holding valid working Rights to work in Australia.
What you'll get in return
This role offers you an attractive annual salary and perks in the package. You will be working 3 days from Warrnambool, VIC office and 2 days from home.
What you need to do now
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
For further information about this role, please contact:
D: 03 5226 8009
E: email@example.comLHS 297508