An exciting Project Manager opportunity working with a leading State Government agency. Up to $1000 + super per day, 12-month contract with the possibility of extension.
Your new company
This Sydney Based organisation is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their company. You will be joining a driven and established team embarking on a large enterprise level Infrastructure project. this role would enable you to work from both the office and from home. You will be based in Macquarie Park and are required to be double vaccinated.
Your new role
As Project Manager you will have extensive experience and a record of achievement in large-scale complex infrastructure projects with a complete understanding and experience managing all stages of the project lifecycle. You will effectively manage multiple workstreams working closely with MSP’s and internal teams to successfully deliver a large scale IT Infrastructure transition across the organisations services.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated success and understanding of a full project lifecycle from RFP through to project closure
- Experience working within an MSP (Managed Service Provider)/System Integrator
- Full understanding and demonstrated experience managing IT Infrastructure projects within a service transition program using tools such as Remedy and ServiceNow
- Fluent in program governance (RAID, Critical Path analysis, Resource levelling and WBS)
- Understanding of large-scale infrastructure projects in a complex enterprise level environment.
What you need to do now
- 12-month contract with the possibility of extension
- Competitive rate
- Interesting high priority project
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Reece Perkins for a confidential discussion on your career and future IT Project Management opportunities.LHS 297508