Your new company
You will be working for a very exciting company when it comes to the Resources and Mining sector. With many years in the industry this company has an excellent reputation for delivering quality products for their customers and a very safe and enjoyable work environment. They are a national leader for providing a range of Asphalt, Concrete, and various other Quarry Materials. This successful organization is based in the inner west of Melbourne and has sites across Victoria.
Your new role
As the Senior Project Manager you will take an active role in defining and ensuring the success of a key portfolio of projects. You will provide operational and commercial excellence and inspirational leadership whilst engendering a safe working environment. Based in there Melbourne office their projects will range from Concrete, Asphalt, and Quarries around Metro Vic.
What you'll need to succeed
- Post Graduate qualifications in Project Management (desirable)
- Degree qualified in business/economics/engineering or a related discipline
- Extensive experience in the management of Major Projects (construction / civil construction/engineering)
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Concrete, Asphalt and Quarries business experience (desired)
- Market evaluation and assessment experience
- Economic, technical and operational risk evaluation skills
- Experience in the process of Development applications, regulatory authorities and associated town planning schemes
- Project management / PMO experience
- Strong influencing, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Advanced communication, organisational and decision-making skills
- High level of analytical, financial and commercial acumen with a Continuous Improvement focus
What you'll get in return
You will have a very rare opportunity to work for the leaders in their field. The successful candidate will be given a very competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to grow their career with a very reputable organization. This is a very passionate team dedicated to the Resource and Mining industry who have a great culture and are led by an excellent Leader.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call Connor for a confidential discussion 0488102682.LHS 297508