Your new company
Hays Technology Geelong are currently partnered with a large public sector organisation located in Geelong, VIC.
We are seeking to appoint a Senior ICT Project Manager
within IT Shared Services team of an organisation for an initial 6 month contract with a view of further extension. This role will be hybrid role, working from home and Geelong office.
Your new role
Senior IT Project Manager will be responsible for Infrastructure Migration Projects focusing on AWS Cloud. You will be managing the migration of applications and services from on-premises/hybrid or private cloud to AWS Cloud.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- migrating on premise infrastructure from current Infrastructure provider (IBM Data Centres) to Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Leading the Discovery, Plan, Design, Build and Migration phases of the project.
- Partnering with technology and vendor partners.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in managing large and complex Infrastructure Projects.
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of technology services on an AWS cloud platform
- Demonstrated experience in migration of applications and services to AWS from on premise / hybrid or private cloud platforms
- Extensive experience in managing multiple vendors and partners
- Extensive experience in managing technology based teams
- Expertise in business and technology stakeholder management
- Must have a combination of technical and business acumen required.
This role offers you a rate of $1,016.72 per day + super
for PAYG contractor and $1,112 per day
for PTY LTD contractor, with a with an immediate start.
Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
- Regular contact with Geelong based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV. This role will be shortlisting and interviewing immediately, so do not delay your application.
For further information about this role, please contact:
D: 03 5226 8009
E: Priyanka.Bhatia@hays.com.auLHS 297508