An organised and solutions focused senior project coordinator/administrator, you will be responsible for the provision of high-level project support to the teams within the significant Growth and Capital Programs developments. Supporting the Senior Project Management team these projects will include new vertical University CBD campuses as well as more traditional campuses striving for efficient utilisation of space and sustainability. You will provide overall coordination and project support as well as assisting in drafting key project and procurement documentation, reporting such as executive papers, summaries, reports and presentations for senior staff and various stakeholders.
- Undertake research and manage project work to support the Growth and Capital Program projects Facilitate measure and monitor project activities that lead to the achievement of outcomes and goals
- Coordinate the day-to-day administrative activities of the project team and assist with the preparation of papers, summaries, reports and presentations
- Coordinate collection and dissemination of information relating to work status and projects, providing required updates to various stakeholders
- Contribute to the development, implementation and audit of consistent project management tools
- Promote and maintain high level collaboration with colleagues and external suppliers across key operational areas of the University
- Under direction manage assigned projects arising across all areas of the University.
- Ensure full and accurate records are created to sufficiently document the activities performed by the position holder
You will have extremely strong client orientation, organisation and experience in assisting with the development of significant construction projects.
You will also have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification and/or demonstrated equivalent experience in business or project management, business improvement and change
- High level oral and written communication skills and an ability to liaise effectively with a wide range of staff Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated high level skills in analysing data and findings and writing succinct reports.
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships and act with diplomacy and discretion when dealing with sensitive and confidential issues.
This role is a long-term contract position paying excellent rates of $500-600/day + Super. Initially it is for 24 month contract it will be very likely extended due to the size of the projects. This is a great opening for a self-motivated Senior Project Officer and is only open to candidates with full working rights in Australia.
Please apply via the link using a CV in Word format.
Paul Bulman 02 9249 2248
Ref No: 2685582LHS 297508