Your new company
NSW State Government emergency and rescue service made up almost entirely of volunteers and supported by a small staff contingent. A key influencer of other emergency service agencies and works closely with these partners to modernise and grow volunteering to save lives and create safer communities.
Your new role
As the Senior Program Manager you will be passionate and skilled to lead a large program of work. You will be instrumental in the delivery of tangible improvements and outcomes, following record government investment of $132.7M.
In this role you will work with a dynamic and flexible team that is passionate about achieving outcomes; you will lead a program to deliver two additional zones and Zone Headquarters in the Northern and Western parts of the state, as well as critical upgrades to facilities and Incident Control Centres across the state. The outcomes of this program will build regional capability, provide regional volunteers and communities with more local staff support, boost incident management capability and ensure our volunteers’ Unit facilities are safe and fit for purpose.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have extensive experience in managing complex programs of work incorporating complex project streams and utilising a variety of project management approaches
- Have the ability to understand organisational context for change and provide insightful advice to Senior Leaders.
- Have strong influencing skills and be highly skilled in building and maintaining relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Be passionate about engaging stakeholders and collaborating to achieve program outcomes.
What you'll get in return
- Full time temporary role (two years with possibility of extension)
- Salary: Maximum TRP $168,803.80 (salary range $131,094 -$151,609). Total remuneration package includes salary plus employer's contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
- Location: Wollongong preferred location with flexibility to hybrid working arrangements. Sydney location will be considered for the right candidate (with regular travel to Wollongong).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lucille on 02 8226 9855
Applications close: Wednesday 13 July 2022, 11.59pmLHS 297508