Your new company
An exciting new opportunity is available for a Senior System Engineer at a Market leading Managed Service Provider. This is a permanent position and is located in the Sydney CBD. The organisation offers a flexible and collaborative working environment with excellent facilities on site.
Your new role
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Delivery and provide Engineering Services for a range of clients across several industries.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Must have Experience with Cisco HCI or similar hyperconverged architectures.
- 5 + years' experience in an IT Systems Engineer / Administration role.
- Hands on experience of supporting and troubleshooting VMWare.
- Experience in configuring Azure or Google Cloud
- Experience in migrating workloads to a cloud platform (Azure or Google).
- Expertise with server operating system from Windows 2008 to Windows 2016.
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory, Federation Services, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP
- Experience with backup tooling: Veeam, Cohesity, Hycu
- Experience with DR Replication tooling: Veeam, SRM,
- Understanding of information security principles
What you need to do now
- Flexible Work Arrangement
- Wellness Programs and Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Donation Matching and Paid Volunteer Days
- Travel Discounts
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508