Your new company
An international supplier of construction services design management, and high end consulting in the building services market.
Your new role
On significant building services infrastructure projects, you'll be devoted to the creation of high-quality and cost effective design solutions. Among other things, your new position will need you to:
- Oversee the delivery of mechanical designs for complex building services projects.
- To preserve the integrity of the entire design, collaborating with other design disciplines.
- Adopting a robust digital workplace and delivery culture.
What you'll need to succeed
- Coordinate and verify designs with project teams working across multiple offices.
Your involvement in your previous role in the industry will prompt your prosperity as will:
- Exhibited insight in conveying specialized plan projects for building administrations
- Sound information on Mechanical HVAC design work for building administrations undertakings like correspondences, power and lighting.
- Solid relational abilities with inward and outside partners.
- Exhibited self-administration; capacity to work independently and take responsibility.
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry software will be highly regarded.
In return for your hard work and dedication you'll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- A rewarding employer and team culture.
- Outstanding training, support and global career Opportunity.
- A creative and innovative environment with modern tools and technology.
If you’re passionate about this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Engineering contact Panashe Maz at Hays on 08 9265 9153 or email email@example.com At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.LHS 297508