Your new company
Your new leading resources company produces copper, iron ore and nickel for global economic growth and focuses on doing the right thing, committed to building cohesive, diverse, and safe teams and transitioning to a cleaner energy future.
Your new role
Mechanical Engineer required for an immediate start on an 8-month assignment with the potential of an extension with monthly site visits. Located in the Perth CBD.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 5 years knowledge of engineering fundamentals
- Site visits
- Experience utilising relevant software
- Maintenance strategies
- Liaise with clients, management and workers
- Technical expertise and mentoring of others
What you'll get in return
- Degree/Diploma qualified in Engineering or equivalent technical degree.
- Experience with fixed plant maintenance
- Experience with heavy equipment, cranes
- Providing sound Engineering Standards to ensure our people are safe and our assets are reliable and efficient
- Strong hand calculation and capabilities in heavy/mechanical machinery
- High level of communication and relationship management
- Proven time management skills
- Help enhance procedures and provide feasible advice
In return for your dedication and hard work you'll be rewarded with a highly competitive hourly rate and superannuation. Located in the Perth CBD, this opportunity offers 8-month to start with a possibility for extension. working for a Tier 1 Company.
What you need to do now
If you’re passionate about this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in White Collar Resources and Mining contact Jaimee Rhone at Hays on 08 9265 9115 or email Jaimee.email@example.com At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.LHS 297508