Your new company
Join a luxury goods powerhouse within Luxury Fragrance, Fashion and Beauty as they are growing rapidly in the Australian market. A unique and highly desirable fashion and beauty group who love to empower people and reinforce their self-esteem and self-expression with a portfolio that engages storytelling and connecting to peoples emotions.
Your new role
A pivotal role in defining the overall marketing strategy Oceania through diversified brands and through consumer touchpoints managing a large budget through paid, earned and owned channels. Reporting into the Marketing Director, the Marketing Manager fosters innovation and disruption to the categories and brands with an exceptional strategic mindset, extensive digital marketing experience and ability to build brand equity.
What you'll need to succeed
- Define and deliver the Australian and NZ marketing strategy in support of the affiliates goals by brand including retail and net sales, net operating profit, value market share and ranks and meeting brand guidelines.
- Working with the managing director and leadership team, identifying growth opportunities, strategic initiatives to engage key consumer target groups.
- Oversee the alignment and integration of brands marketing calendar across all media touchpoints and integrated 360 consumer journey.
- Define and execute innovative marketing calendars through varied portfolio for the relevant channels.
- Provide market share objectives and retail sales ambitions, pricing strategy and promotional stock.
- Drive performance-based marketing, developing capabilities and implementing test and learn mindset from strategy to execution.
- Define CRM and customer lifecycle programmes, driving consumer insight and delivering actionable insight.
- Drive customer analytics and promote virtual selling of key retail moments.
- Deliver all temporary and permanent VM and store design requirements for the brands, ensuring retail excellence and KPI's are set and monitored at physical POS for full compliance.
- Influencing stakeholders across multiple levels of the organisation.
What you'll get in return
- 10 years in brand marketing, category or operational marketing in industries such as Luxury, Fragrance, Cosmetics, with demonstrated career progression and leadership.
- Experience in structured omnichannel organisation, digital driven marketing expert in media management, digital marketing and communication, marketing strategic planning and customer insight in cosmetics or beauty.
- Leadership and strategic thinking to interact with headquarters.
- Sales or trade marketing is a bonus.
- Degree holder in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Consumer centric and commercially savvy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Outstanding people leadership skills across divers teams.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and lead change.
Work with a highly collaborative, driven and goal orientated team as they are in search of a leader to drive the marketing strategy. An amazing opportunity within a luxury goods company that offers you the opportunity to grow alongside this rapidly growing company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jemma.Mitsias@hays.com.au, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508