Your new company
Due to continuous growth and internal re-structure, we are seeking a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join this evolving organisation in a temporary capacity for approximately 10 months. This position can either be full time or .8 offering a hybrid work model and is based in Adelaide CBD.
Your new role
The purpose of this role is to support the business department managers while assisting and improving the business in P & C initiatives and continuous talent improvements. Day to day duties include:
- Employee relations – advice, consultation to support Dept Heads resolve employee related issues, educate, and promote workplace improvements
- Business Partnering – support Director of Human resources in HR related projects
- Coordinate and organise with line managers probation reviews / annual reviews
- Responsible for the internal end-to-end recruitment, coordinating with line managers on performance management – record keeping.
- Maintain and assess the work health safety manual, procedures, risk assessments and business compliance ensuring the business remains compliant and up to date
What you'll need to succeed
- Build and enhance people capability and support the implementation of HR strategy and policy.
- Organise and participate in biannual internal audits with published results to the team
We are seeking a natural leader who can guide and educate Managers and key stakeholders in all People & Culture policies and process, including but not limited to; performance management, inclusion/EEO, learning and development, remuneration, resource planning, and talent. You will partner with the business to resolve employee relations disputes and identify potential people issues before they arise ensuring your people are well supported and engaged. Having a proven track record of designing impactful end to end talent related initiatives will see you make a strong impact.
What you need to do now
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact your Hays Human Resources Expert Kylie on 08 7221 4122 or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgLHS 297508