Your new company
Well known WA brand in need of a Senior GRC Analyst on a permanent basis.
Your new role
This brand is synonymous with WA and are in need of a Senior GRC Analyst to enhance their existing cyber security capabilities. You will join a team of 15 people, granting you the opportunity to guide and mentor more junior members.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience in IT audit, internal controls or risk management with industry relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer/Auditor
- Coordinate and support independent audit of cyber security controls as part of internal and external audits
- Maintain and track effectively the cyber risk register, manage the risks with the relevant stakeholders and administer the completion of risk treatment plans and compliance initiatives
- Communicating risk assessment findings to both technical and non-technical audiences, including IT and OT business partners and project stakeholders
- Develop and maintain cyber security policies and standards, periodically review, update, and align them with the overall policy framework
What you need to do now
- Grow your leadership skills
- Join a well established company
- Join a high performing cyber security team
- Long term stability provided by a permanent role in an established company
- Competitive remuneration in-line with experience
- Flexible work arrangements on offer
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508