Your new company
This company is a leading engineering firm serving the civil, mining, and industrial sectors throughout Australia. They have offices across the country and multiple offices in Victoria that this role will be responsible for. The team is made up of amazing Geotechnical Engineers and management that truly look after their employees.
Your new role
Reporting into the General Manager, you will be required to lead the Geotechnical division in Victoria and mentor the existing team of Engineers. This role will require someone to have expert knowledge of pavement designs, slope stability assessments, foundation/footing designs, ground assessments and remediation and site classifications.
What you'll need to succeed
- Post-graduate qualification in Geotechnical Engineering or equivalent
- CPEng and/or RPEQ Status
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a similar role
- Significant experience in soil/structure interaction
- Significant expertise in ground characterisation
- Determination of design parameters from Geotechnical
- investigations, including use of design programs including Gint, Slope/W, Circly
- Numerical analysis and design of varied ERSS systems using PLAXIS 2D and PLAXIS 3D
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a once in a lifetime opportunity to step into a true leadership role that will take your career to the next level. An amazing remuneration package is on offer that will include a company vehicle as well.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call us now for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508