Your new company
This organisation is a geotechnical leader servicing the local and national geotechnical space within the mining, civil and industrial sectors. Built on trust and reliability, this company is an advocate for success through their geotechnical expertise.
Your new role
Reporting to the General Manager, in this role you will:
What you'll need to succeed
- Prepare pavement designs, slope stability assessments, foundation/footing designs, ground assessments and site classifications
- Provide guidance and mentorship to engineering team
- Perform some duties of a Project Manager
- Provide advice to clients when required
- Provide guidance and assistance to Lab Managers regarding testing required for completion of engineering design projects
To be successful in this role, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Tertiary qualification in Geotechnical Engineering or equivalent
- CPEng and/or RPEQ status
- 10 years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience with design programs: Gint, Slope/W, Circly
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
You will have the opportunity to be the single senior point of contact for the Adelaide based Geotechnical team. This is an excellent role for someone looking to mentor and help grow a team. With an experienced based salary on offer and a company vehicle + phone + laptop this opportunity is one not to be missed.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Julian via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508