Your new company
Based in the Sydney CBD, our client is a global leader in its field, and they are seeking a Financial Analyst for a 6 month fixed term contract, with the potential to go permanent.
Your new role
Reporting to and supporting the Group Leader, Global FP&A, the role will support the reporting and planning activities of the business by providing accurate and relevant revenue and operational business reporting and analysis, as well as supporting the team by extracting data and generating reports. In addition, the role will require you to:
- Support the FP&A team with accuracy and completeness of month end financial reporting for relevant departments
- Work closely with the financial accounting team to ensure all month end postings are in line with communicated deadlines and financial plan.
- Communicate material variances to budget to the senior finance business partner.
- Assist in preparing monthly business review packs for management, investors and lenders.
- Assist in the cash flow forecasting process, ensuring timely preparation of monthly and quarterly cash forecasts including evaluation of variances.
- Analyse monthly GL data to identify any non-recurring expenses and maintenance of monthly add back register.
- Perform variance analysis to budget and forecast including commentaries on the monthly performance pack.
- Prepare weekly global liquidity report including commentaries.
- Support periodic budget/forecasting process
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent and CA/ CPA qualifications or studying towards.
- A minimum of 2 years+ experience working in a finance department, preferably in a global financial services organisation or another fintech.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
This role provides great exposure across multiple business functions in a dynamic industry. You can choose to work completely from home, office or a combination of both. An attractive salary of up to $120,000 + super is on offer.
What you need to do now
If you are interested pursuing this role, please contact me on 02 8226 9729, or via email email@example.com. If this job isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new job in Senior Finance please call me for a confidential discussion.LHS 297508