Your new company
My client are a leading financial services company within the Australian market, who are ASX Listed and performing extremely well within the financial services space. They are currently on the lookout for a Senior Financial Accountant to join their team in the Melbourne CBD.
Your new role
If you have experience with the below, please reach out to me today:
- Ensuring the general ledger is always maintained and up to date.
- Completing and reviewing of reconciliations.
- Raising and resolving queries on revenues and expenses with key stakeholders.
- Supporting the accounts officers and other team accountants in pursuit of the team's goals and objectives.
- Monitoring and reviewing dates of relevant policies and procedures to ensure compliance with statutory requirements and accounting standards.
- Reviewing existing operational procedures and controls, developing and implementing improved procedures and controls and ensuring appropriate documentation.
- Actively reviewing business wide finance processes and collaborating with colleagues and team members to develop strategic delivery of operational plans.
- Training and mentoring junior staff.
- Supporting completion of periodic audits.
- Ad hoc accounting duties.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- CA/CPA Qualification.
- 5 Years Experience in a Financial Accounting role.
- Tertiary Qualification in Business, Finance or Accounting.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
What you need to do now
- Permanent employment.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Competitive salary package.
- WFH Flexibility.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508