Your new company
Our client is a full-service Sydney CBD law firm with a significant litigation practice. The firm is well established as strong advocates, bringing a different perspective to their approach in the attainment of highly successful results for their clients.
Your new role
The Family Lawyer will work independently managing a range of family Law matters and possibly other litigation matters. Our client is open to taking over the practice of a sole practitioner who has their own Family Law client base, or a practitioner from another firm with their own Family Law client bas
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Admitted to practice as a Lawyer in Australia
- Ideally a minimum 4 years' PAE in Family Law
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in support of client interaction;
- Experience in preparation of court documents and daily correspondence
- Ability to manage large file loads;
- Ability to liaise with third parties including opposing solicitors, counsel and experts;
In return you will receive an opportunity to manage your own practice independently, in a flexible work environment. The role offers an attractive salary package and resources to assist the practice group.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or for more information call Laura Keegan on 02 8062 6176 or email email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508