Are you a Senior Drilling Professional looking for an exciting challenge which offers you something different? Somewhere where you can make a real difference?
About the business
Our client is a highly successful start-up with a Vision to make an impact on the tech world through ground-breaking technologies in mineral exploration and metal deposits creating a sustainable, responsibly sourced future.
About the role
In partnership with our client, we are working to source a passionate professional to join a successful team of geologists, scientists, engineers and like-minded driven professionals. The person we are after will be a highly capable Senior Driller keen to play an integral part in the vital drilling aspects of their operation.
If you are THAT drilling professional and would like to be part of the foundation team
What you will be doing
As the Senior Driller Surface operations, you will be responsible for but not limited to the following responsibilities.
- Operate Chuck Drive drilling equipment to produce high-quality, high productivity results
- Running on-site drilling operations in an efficient and safe manner
- Manage, supervise and train drill offsiders
- Collaborate with operations and engineering teams to assist with new product development activities
- Follow internal operational standards and standard operating procedures and policies.
- Accurately measure core & hole orientation
- Transport drilling-related equipment & other loads in a safe manner according to company procedures
- Send daily drilling report over satellite internet
- Report failures in a timely manner and in correct format
- Troubleshoot equipment issues and perform equipment service & maintenance
- Promote professionalism and technical excellence
- Operate on a roster of 20:10 days or 4:2 weeks
What you will need to be successful
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a Senior Driller on Chuck-Drive rigs
- HR truck license
- Demonstrated experience in safe operation of Hiab & Tilt-tray
- High attention to detail and proficient in following internal SOP, WHS and Reporting standards
- Excellent collaborative communication skills
- Great work ethic, autonomously driven and a positive attitude to work
- Being adaptable and demonstrate initiative
What you need to do now
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to use your drilling experience and knowledge while feeding your entrepreneurial spirit and drive to make a tangible difference in the world
- A very attractive remuneration package commensurate with your skills and experience
- Stable consistent workload due to unique company position
- Friendly and helpful team
- Relatively new, well maintained equipment - highly efficient and user-friendly drilling setup
- Remote camp infrastructure with internet access
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Staci Baird now on 0414 896 784 for a confidential discussion on this exciting opportunity.LHS 297508