Your new company
Situated in the North suburbs of Sydney, this Local Government council is seeking a Senior Development Engineer to join their team for an initial 3-month contract with the possibility to extend.
Your new role
In this role, you will provide professional and technical advice to Council Officers on matters relevant to the management of Council's civil assets and the public domain, provide professional and technical advice on matters including undertaking inspections.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Degree in civil engineering with relevant experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation of design documentation and drafting packages such as CivilCAD and AutoCAD.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in multifaceted civil works project management, asset management principles and relevant systems and instruments.
- Experience in engineering assessment and conditioning of development applications.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, including written and verbal interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
- 3-6 month contract
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible hybrid working
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the position mentioned above, please call Adele Cullen on the 0288 601 698 or send an updated CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively, if this position does not fit your current job search, please call through for a confidential chat about other opportunities.