Your new company
As a Senior Data Engineer with a Big 4 Bank you will be working on a large exciting project that is within the Financial Crime space. This project has been going on for over a year now and they look forward to bringing on a senior data engineer to the team to help them throughout this project.
Your new role
- Identify, analyse, and interpret incidents in complex data sets to provide resolutions
What you'll need to succeed
- Interpret data, analyse results using various techniques and provide ongoing reports and data extracts
- Develop strategies that help improve data throughput and business operating efficiency
- Have a strong understanding of banking and financial systems
- Strong data preparation and modelling skills using Spark.
- Advanced analytic skills (Scala or Python and SQL)
- Experience with processing large data with Hadoop framework
What you'll get in return
- Background in Financial Crime would be beneficial but not a requirement.
- Experience with data modelling and architectural scripting would be beneficial
Working in a Big 4 Bank in an exciting senior role leading engineers. You will also be able to work from home and have a flexible work life balance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508