Your new company
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced CX Designer to join a large educational institute based in Sydney CBD. This role will be for 6 months with the potential for extension.
Your new role
• You will conduct research activities and engage with stakeholders, acting as a subject matter expert on UX/CX activities for initiatives
• Advocate for and advise on the approach and design for UX/CX
• Apply experience-based judgement for all UX/CX related activities within the product lifecycle and present back to senior management and stakeholders
• Create and facilitate an environment, process, and design system that supports consistent UX/CX principles and processes across devices and channels
What you'll need to succeed
• Experience in large enterprise environments is preferable
• Technical ability to create visual or service designs
• Experience with Digital projects will be highly regarded
• Strong stakeholder engagement, communication and interpersonal skills
What you'll get in return
• In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive daily rate
• This organisation is based in Sydney CBD and there is the opportunity to work from home
• 6 month contract with the potential for extension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.