Your new company
An awesome and rapidly growing tech business that has an impressionable footprint in the Australian ecosystem.
Your new role
The Senior Campaign Analyst will be responsible for customer campaign management across the business using their SAS and Teradata analytical toolsets. Working as part of the team of Campaign Analysts, this role will service the Marketing function to deliver effective and accurate campaign offer configuration.
• Manage E2E build and delivery of campaigns using SAS MA & CI360 (SMS, eDM, OTM, Push Notifications, Paid Media and Journey Builder) and orchestrate campaigns across channels.
• Data Management and Optimisation – utilise our data and platforms to propose the best ways to deliver personalised campaigns; Design and perform A/B testing, and ongoing optimisation to maximise open rates.
• Identify opportunities to optimise, simplify and automate campaigns and lead the cross- functional teams to implement the changes.
• As a Senior Campaign Analyst, contribute to the culture of Test & Learn in the team through embedding robust test & learn methodologies into campaigns by leveraging data-driven insights.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- 3+ years’ hands-on experience in the Customer Campaign Execution ideally in a telco, bank or subscription media company, but not limited to.
- Has direct experience with SAS CI360, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or advanced knowledge on other campaign platforms.
- Strong SQL skills and good understanding of relational database structure, ideally using Teradata.
- Analytically driven person with demonstrated record of using insights to improve customer experience and business outcomes.
- Understands data driven marketing, digital marketing, marketing analytics and lead management.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact David Quimba at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508