Your new company
My client is an employer of choice within their field in South Australia. They are a large complex business that supports their stakeholder’s education and professional development.
Your new role
The Senior Business Development Officer will work with the Business Development Manager to promote, develop, manage and evaluate a suite of educational offerings ensuring high quality, customer centred, profitable courses and services. Further, the Senior Business Development Officer will be required to have a detailed understanding of market demand and viability assessment of products, to ensure products are ‘fit for purpose’ meeting the demands of customers, but also the demands of industry, government and the community.
Working under limited direction, the Senior Business Development Officer also works to implement effective business processes to attract new business and ensure all clients and customers are appropriately managed to optimize ongoing business opportunities and engagement.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience in the design and delivery of tailored and open educational programs.
- Experience in working with partners, both internal and external, to achieve successful outcomes related to product design and delivery.
- A demonstrated ability to work strategically and manage multiple programs or complex projects.
- Experience in analysing market trends and developing key stakeholder relationships and new business opportunities.
- Extensive and high level organisational, administrative skills and customer service, including the ability to prioritise and manage work in a commercial and customer focused business.
- Ability to work autonomously to tight deadlines with sound attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability in establishing and further developing effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at varying levels
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- A relevant degree or qualification; or extensive experience and specialist expertise in Instructional Design and/or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Some intra, inter, and overseas travel may be required
In return, you will receive this exciting opportunity working for a highly sought-after employer in South Australia on a 12-month fixed term basis that may extend beyond this term.
What you need to do now
Your Marketing, Communications & Digital expert, Sonia Diestel-Feddersen is recruiting this exciting vacancy. For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Sonia Diestel-Feddersen on 7221 4154.
Hays is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and encourages our clients in their planning and promoting around diversity. We welcome and encourage applications from diverse community groups and ages including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTIQ, people with disabilities and other diversity groups. Hays recognises the benefits that such an approach brings for our clients in delivering a diverse workforce.LHS 297508