Work in the Victorian Government!!!
Your new company
Your new company is a prominent Victorian State Government department, whose responsibilities and work have a long-lasting and genuine impact on the quality of life for all citizens in Victoria.
Your new role
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Business Analyst has responsibility for supporting the Department's Business Units, Information Services.
What you'll need to succeed
- Elicit and maintain the business requirements across the lifecycle of new capabilities, from identification of business requirements and acceptance criteria through delivery.
- Develop working relationships with key subject matter experts to gain understanding of their responsibilities.
- Development and maintenance of Business Analysis methodologies
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing and Business Acceptance Testing
- Develop business requirement specifications and/or functional specifications to support successful transition to technical implementation.
What you'll get in return
- Significant experience as a Business Analyst or in a similar role within a project or delivery team environment.
- Experience in a regulatory, energy or utilities environment would be highly regarded.
- Business Process Management and Agile software development methodologies would be highly regarded.
You will play a key role in a major project within this department and will significantly improve the lives of all Victorians.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508