Your new company
The Risk Management team is responsible for the development and deployment of risk frameworks to assess, manage, and report on exposures to credit, market, operational, compliance, and insurance risks. The Risk Strategic Portfolio (RSP) team forms a component of Risk Management and is responsible for managing the team's budget to deliver priorities in the most effective way.
Your new role
You will join the team to assist in the delivery of Risk Management strategic priorities. You will lead and guide the team and uplift Risk Management capability by helping to define a way to deliver strategic change and benefits realisation. Some of your responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Collaborate with key business and technology stakeholders.
- Perform current state analysis of business capabilities across Risk Management to identify and quantify opportunities and/or deficiencies in processes.
- Develop and maintain Business Analysis collateral including business context diagrams, process maps, entity relationship diagrams, requirements documentation, target operating models, key reference materials, and artefacts developed for effective Business Analysis outcomes.
- Support RSP with business case preparation including scope definition; value hypotheses; benefits identification and quantification; cost estimation; and project planning.
What you'll get in return
- Experience as a Senior BA, or several years experience as a Business Analyst
- Background in Financial Services
- Risk Management knowledge
- APRA/ASIC experience will be highly desirable
You will join the Big 4 Bank, located in Sydney CBD, and be exposed to further growth and development opportunities. You will receive an attractive salary package and work within a hybrid environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508