Your new company
One of the leaders in grain, you will be working for a large Australian organisation with operations that extend and include grain storage, transport, handling, marketing and processing.
Your new role
The role will take responsibility for the documentation and completion of technical data and delivery of data solutions. You will be working as part of the Information Services Team, working on a range of projects supporting the business.
This organisation are in the midst of a large scale green-fields digital transformation, migrating on-prem applications to the cloud – Microsoft Azure being the selected cloud environment.
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for skills that will allow the successful applicant to fit into our team and culture.
- Proven data engineering background with experience using Microsoft Azure services, including: Data Factory, Databricks and working within a DevOps environment.
- Experience with at least two of the following languages: SQL, T-SQL, Python, DAX, PowerShell.
- Familiarity with Power BI
- Experience in current data analyst techniques/tools and supporting languages.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
**You must be in Australia to apply for this role**
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company”
What you'll get in return
You’ll be offered a competitive salary, as well as the opportunity to be part of a growing organisation. The role also gives you the chance to grow your career at one of the top not-for-profit organisations in Australia.
Note: This role is a permanent role, however contract roles are on offer too.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in the role, click ‘apply now’, or for more information and a confidential discussion about the role or other software engineering and development opportunities, call Hannah Becker on 08 9254 4501, or email Hannah.Becker@hays.com.auLHS 297508